HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-02, 19:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-02, 23:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 20:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-01-02, 22:57
+
Harsh J 2013-01-02, 19:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 19:42
+
Jesse Yates 2013-01-02, 19:41
+
Dave Wang 2013-01-02, 19:47
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-02, 19:40
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-01-02, 19:47
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Congrats.

Enis
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Himanshu Vashishtha <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Matteo and Chunhui! :)
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Congratulations! Matteo and Chunhui!!
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Along with bringing in the new year, we've brought in two new Apache
> >> HBase Committers!
> >>
> >> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Matteo
> >> Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen as committers!
> >>
> >> * Matteo's been working on table snapshots, updates to
> >> security-related coprocessors, and some performance benchmarking
> >> improvements.
> >> * Chunhui's been working on lots of really important and tricky data
> >> loss fixes, race condition fixes, region assignment fixes, and
> >> availability fixes.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Matteo and Chunhui on their new roles!
> >>
> >> Jon.
> >>
> >> --
> >> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> >> // Software Engineer, Cloudera