From: Ranjan Banerjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hadoop_mailing_list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 04/05/2012 07:33 PM
Subject: hadoop build problems

Hello,
  We were trying to build the hadoop source code but getting a
 lot of errors(100 to be precise). We used the ant package to build the
haddop. Tried it from both the HADOOP_HOME folder and the src folder but
 the errors continue to happen. Can someone please help us out.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
Ranjan Banerjee