HBase >> mail # dev >> Thrift package and Mutations

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-11-04, 05:36
Re: Thrift package and Mutations
>Found that the thrift does not have the support for Append
Yes I too can not see. Missed before?
>also that under
mutations we have only Put and Delete

This TMutation  is used with Atomic mutation of a row. There we can only
pass Put/Delete.  See HRegion for impl also

-Anoop-
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Devs
>
> Found that the thrift does not have the support for Append, also that under
> mutations we have only Put and Delete.  The Append and Increment does not
> fall under the mutations.
>
> {code}
> /**
>  * Atomic mutation for the specified row. It can be either Put or Delete.
>  */
> union TMutation {
>   1: optional TPut put,
>   2: optional TDelete deleteSingle,
> }
> {code}
> Was it done intentionally?  Or they are things to be done on thrift ?
>
> Regards
> Ram

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-11-04, 05:54