MapReduce >> mail # dev >> which mapreduce project to work on?

Re: which mapreduce project to work on?
Are you looking to do something similar to
http://www.neilconway.org/docs/nsdi2010_hop.pdf?

Ideally you should be working on MR2 which replaces MR1, and MR2 is
available in the current 2.0.x releases as well as in trunk. If not a
specific revision of trunk, you can pick the 2.x release (or branch-2)
if you seek some stability while developing your work - merging to
trunk is easier from there.

--
Harsh J