MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Visual debugging tools for hadoop

Re: Visual debugging tools for hadoop
Yes data flow visualizations definitely sound like something that would be
good for Ambari.  If you are interested in debugging Hadoop jobs there is
also the Hadoop Development Tools project

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hdt.html

It is taking the Eclipse plugin for Hadoop and really improving it.  I
know that there has been some work to try and get a debugger working over
there where you could walk through parts of your MR job line by line.

--Bobby