Hadoop >> mail # general >> Spinning out Hadoop Eclipse Tools

Re: Spinning out Hadoop Eclipse Tools
Hey Adam,

That would be awesome.   +1

We've discussed moving the various contrib projects out of Hadoop in
the past, and think it make sense for all the reasons you mention.  A
good example of how we've done this  was done previously is MRUnit,
now hosted at http://mrunit.apache.org.

Next steps, if others agree then you can draft a proposal to vote on.
See this thread and jira for an example:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-general/201102.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

Eli