Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release

+
Matt Foley 2013-07-24, 21:08
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release
Jean-Baptiste Onofré 2013-07-26, 15:56
+1 (non binding)

I tested with some of my jobs without issue.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré