HBase >> mail # user >> So where is the store file flushed to?

Re: So where is the store file flushed to?
Also note that due to HDFS placement policy the store file is written
locally - we'll first replica of each of its blocks so it's dispersed
amongst the drives you have onto on the data node which is also the region
server.