HBase >> mail # dev >> Marking fix version

Marking fix version
Hey all,

I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page here when we committing
code and that we are consistent when marking fix version in the jira.  Its
pretty important that we get this right because our release notes are
generated from these as of 0.94.

Here's what I'm doing and suggesting

Commit only to trunk: Mark with 0.98
Commit to 0.95 and trunk : Mark with 0.98, 0.96, and 0.95.x
Commit to 0.94.x and 0.95, and trunk: Mark with 0.98, 0.96, 0.95.x, and
0.94.x
Commit to 89-fb: Mark with 89-fb.
Commit site fixes: no version

My understanding is that 0.96 will be a branch off of 0.95 -- so any fix to
0.95 is a fix to 0.96 until 0.96 branches.

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)