Accumulo, mail # dev - Geographic Plot of Accumulo Downloads

+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 12:39
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 14:02
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-03, 14:07
Re: Geographic Plot of Accumulo Downloads
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 14:35
A link should work better:
http://people.apache.org/~afuchs/accumulo_visits_20130502.png

Cheers,
Adam

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Attachments are being stripped from emails.
>
> -Eric
>

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I don't have geographic location for just the downloads, but here's the
> > visitors to the site.
> >
> > Adam
> >

> > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Does anyone have an updated plot of Accumulo downloads? Or even the
> >> original image? It would be neat to show it at tomorrow's Hackathon.

+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 14:46
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 16:16