Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
Owen O'Malley 2011-12-06, 17:13
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am sure things like that are controlled by projects' bylaws that's why
> there's nothing specific at the apache level about that.

The vote is required to be on a source tarball. Generated artifacts
and subversion tags may be provided as a convenience, but are not the
release. If the source tarball is the same, the vote holds. If there
are any changes to the source tarball the vote should restart.

-- Owen