Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Eclipse plug-in distribution

+
Rafael Medeiros Teixeira 2013-04-03, 20:31
Re: Hadoop Eclipse plug-in distribution
Hi Rafael,

We do have a new project developing the plugin separately. Please
check out and join the development efforts at
http://hdt.incubator.apache.org (Hadoop Development Tools).

--
Harsh J
+