Kafka >> mail # user >> How to register newly created kafka broker to the producer immeditely

Re: How to register newly created kafka broker to the producer immeditely
This is a known bug in 0.7. See the discussion in

http://apache.markmail.org/thread/c7tdalfketpusqkg
This issue will be addressed in 0.8. For now, you have to manually create
the topic on the new brokers (e.g., by sending some data to the new
broker directly).

Thanks,

Jun