HBase >> mail # dev >> Opinions on the 'watcher' script that surrounds launched hbase daemons

+
Stack 2013-06-24, 20:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-06-24, 23:13
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-25, 01:59
Re: Opinions on the 'watcher' script that surrounds launched hbase daemons
+1 on not doing our own.

Related is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7334

Enis
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > It sounds like it's encroaching on BigTop territory.
> >

> I agree. Can we handle this there? Point a section of the book on watchers
> to it?
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy