HDFS, mail # user - Re: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?

Re: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?
Shahab Yunus 2013-10-25, 12:51
You can specify the HDFS path as follows:
FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(conf, new Path(args[1]));
where Path object is of course the location of your output dir.

See this for details
http://www.rohitmenon.com/index.php/introducing-mapreduce-part-i/
Regards,
Shahab