Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-19, 03:25
+
Bilung Lee 2012-12-21, 19:32
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-21, 20:22
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1
+1

* Tests seems to be passing
* Top level files seems to be correct
* License file seems to be correct
* Signatures and checksums are correct

Jarcec

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:22:03PM -0800, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> This is the first cut of Sqoop 2 branch, version 1.99.1. Purpose of this release is to provide early bits to our users so that they can test the product and provide early feedback.
>
> Changes in RC1:
>
> * Fixed NOTICE file
>
> *** Please cast your vote by Friday 2012-12-24 ***
>
> The list of fixed issues:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=568454754625bedd8be97d2cefed030725211051;hb=9158dc99b3b9bce812fdf2ed48f41231d701e025
>
> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha1):
> http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.99.1-rc1/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.99.1-rc1
>
> The KEYS file:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/KEYS
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 15:35
+
Bilung Lee 2012-12-21, 21:28
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2012-12-22, 00:08
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-23, 00:37
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-23, 05:47