Sqoop >> mail # dev >> How to compile sqoop

+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-20, 14:56
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:40
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:24
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:38
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 14:44
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:28
Re: How to compile sqoop

Hi Hong,

got it.
Before you start a new build you should clean out the older one with: "ant clean all". This will erase all artifacts and builded jars in your project.

Hope it helps,
 Alex
On Dec 21, 2012, at 4:28 AM, Zhao Hong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> My hadoop cluster version is  hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u2.
> I compile the hadoop by myself cause that I want to study on it .
>
> Regards,
> Hong
>

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Why you don't use the Apache sqoop versions:
>> http://apache.imsam.info/sqoop/1.4.2/
>>
>> Or, when you want to build Sqoop by yourself edit the buid.xml as
>> described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-384
>>
>> Best,
>> Alex
>>
>> On Dec 20, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Zhao Hong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the wrong word.   I can get the right result when run the same
>>> command using the sqoop from the org.

>> that

>> from

>> hadoop.

+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-23, 18:55
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-23, 21:24
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-24, 01:58
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:22
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-24, 17:45