Hive >> mail # dev >> JIRA permissions for Hive

JIRA permissions for Hive
Hello,

For some reason I don't seem to have permissions to assign issues, change
issue priority, change issue status, cancel patch, etc. on Hive issues. Can
someone add me to the relevant group on JIRA to allow these actions? My
JIRA profile is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=mikhail

Thanks a lot!
Mikhail