HBase >> mail # dev >> Identifying which configurations are experimental

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-07-01, 20:55
Re: Identifying which configurations are experimental
Another option is to remove experimental configurations from
hbase-default.xml and maybe add a section to the manual that lists them or
at least mentions that configurations found in code but not in
hbase-default means 'no user serviceable parts inside', YMMV?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)