Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Setting Charset in getBytes() call.

Re: Setting Charset in getBytes() call.
I've added my own comments to this thread on the ACCUMULO-840 ticket.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-840?focusedCommentId=13488024&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13488024

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii