Flume >> mail # user >> Max events per RPC call from across sink  to Avro source

+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 21:16
+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 21:45
+
Chris Neal 2013-04-16, 21:45
+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 23:17
Re: Max events per RPC call from across sink to Avro source
> Only for Avro sink,  it should be batch-size.  But every where else it is  batchSize.
Hmm, indeed. I filed a jira in your behalf (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2006) , we're happy to fix this small issue.

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz