Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
+1 (non-binding)

- Verified signatures and digests on dist and src tarballs
- Setup single-node, pseudo-distributed cluster without security
- Ran a sleep job successfully and checked the history via the historyserver

Jason