HDFS, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

Daryn Sharp 2013-08-01, 16:38
I broke RPC QOP for integrity and privacy options. :(  See blocker HADOOP-9816.  I think I understand the problem and it shouldn't be hard to fix.

The bug went unnoticed because sadly there are no unit tests for the QOP options, even though it just involves a conf setting.

Daryn