Avro >> mail # user >> Upgrade usage of DecoderFactory with upgrade from Avro 1.3.3 --> 1.6.2

Re: Upgrade usage of DecoderFactory with upgrade from Avro 1.3.3 --> 1.6.2
In addition to what you have already noticed, the javadoc for these
changes has a lot of other related information:

http://avro.apache.org/docs/current/api/java/org/apache/avro/io/EncoderFact
ory.html
http://avro.apache.org/docs/current/api/java/org/apache/avro/io/DecoderFact
ory.html#directBinaryDecoder%28java.io.InputStream,%20org.apache.avro.io.Bi
naryDecoder%29