HBase >> mail # user >> example - hbase-site.xml - fully distributed

Re: example - hbase-site.xml - fully distributed
Here is mine.

But I can't garanteed that it's correct...

<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://node3:9000/hbase</value>
    <description>The directory shared by RegionServers.
    </description>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
    <value>true</value>
    <description>The mode the cluster will be in. Possible values are
      false: standalone and pseudo-distributed setups with managed Zookeeper
      true: fully-distributed with unmanaged Zookeeper Quorum (see hbase-env.sh)
    </description>
  </property>
    <property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
      <value>cube</value>
      <description>Comma separated list of servers in the ZooKeeper Quorum.
      For example, "host1.mydomain.com,host2.mydomain.com,host3.mydomain.com".
      By default this is set to localhost for local and pseudo-distributed modes
      of operation. For a fully-distributed setup, this should be set to a full
      list of ZooKeeper quorum servers. If HBASE_MANAGES_ZK is set in
hbase-env.sh
      this is the list of servers which we will start/stop ZooKeeper on.
      </description>
    </property>
    <property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
      <value>/home/zookeeper</value>
      <description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.
      The directory where the snapshot is stored.
      </description>
    </property>
</configuration>