Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

+
Harsh J 2013-01-23, 16:58
+
Harsh J 2013-01-23, 17:11
+
Mohit Vadhera 2013-01-23, 03:43
Re: NameNode low on available disk space
Hi again,

Yes, you need to add it to hdfs-site.xml and restart the NN.

> Thanks Harsh, Do I need to add parameters in hdfs-site.xml and restart
service namenode.
> +  public static final String  DFS_NAMENODE_DU_RESERVED_KEY "dfs.namenode.resource.du.
reserved";
> +  public static final long    DFS_NAMENODE_DU_RESERVED_DEFAULT = 1024 *
1024 * 100; // 100 MB

--
Harsh J
+