Flume >> mail # dev >> Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release

Re: Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release
Ralph,
Nice work getting the site up. I cannot find the page with the unreadable
text - I looked on Firefox on Mac and it seems OK. Can you provide a link?
If we can fix that or if it's not a blocker than I will complete the
release and send the ANNOUNCE email this evening.

Regards,
Mike