Avro >> mail # user >> Bypassing "handshake" in Responder

Re: Bypassing "handshake" in Responder
Doug - thanks again.

I agree with you. I have been looking into it for the past few days and it
seems like this will require quite a bit of refactoring. I will try to
follow up on Jira with more specific details.

Thanks
Pankaj

Pankaj Shroff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]