HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase - Secondary Index

HBase - Secondary Index
Hi All

            Last week I got a chance to present the secondary indexing solution what we have done in Huawei at the China Hadoop Conference.  You can see the presentation from http://hbtc2012.hadooper.cn/subject/track4Anoop%20Sam%20John2.pdf

I would like to hear what others think on this. :)

-Anoop-