HDFS, mail # user - Problem in uploading file in WebHDFS

Re: Problem in uploading file in WebHDFS
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-25, 15:50
Can u try one of the following

hdfs dfs -put localfile /path/to/dir/in/hdfs

hdfs dfs -copyFromLocal localfile /path/to/dir/in/hdfs

Thanks
Sanjay.

Sent from my iPhone