HBase >> mail # user >> Is it necessary to set MD5 on rowkey?

Re: Is it necessary to set MD5 on rowkey?

Hi there-

You don't want a filter for this, use a Scan with the lead portion of the
key.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#datamodel

See "5.7.3. Scans"

On a related topic, this is a utility in process to make composite key
construction easier.