Zookeeper, mail # dev - Installation instructions

Re: Installation instructions
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital 2012-11-29, 16:02
I'm using Eclipse and followed the steps described in the
HowToContribute wiki, importing directly from SVN that repositories I
wanted, and then set to build using the internal Ant version that
Eclipse provides, and the specific Java SDK I'm using (IBM Java).

May be the tip that Camille described is better, but I executed
everything "manually", and haven't had any problem.

Regards, Paulo.

--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital, Staff Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center, IBM Systems & Technology Group