Zookeeper, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer

+
Benjamin Reed 2013-05-13, 15:56
+
kishore g 2013-05-13, 16:13
+
Edward Ribeiro 2013-05-13, 16:41
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-05-13, 16:46
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-05-13, 17:10
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-05-13, 17:32
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer
Alexander Shraer 2013-05-13, 18:39
Thanks everyone!! :)
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> lol - I assumed Alex was already a committer. Congrats!
>
> -JZ
>
> On May 13, 2013, at 8:56 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Alex and he
> > has accepted. Alex has made some great contributions and we are looking
> > forward to even more :) Congratulations and welcome aboard, Alex!
> >
> > ben

+
FPJ 2013-05-13, 17:34