HBase, mail # user - Best way to compact a region after a move?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 16:25
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 17:25
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 18:11
Re: Best way to compact a region after a move?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 18:25
Thanks for the hints. I will look there too.

Is there a way to attach id to ALL the tables and not specificly some
tables? Or should I attached it to the tables one by one?

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 18:28
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 18:38