MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?

Re: How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?
I think the question here is as how to add new HDD volumn into an already
existing formatted HDFS cluster.
Not sure , by just adding the directory in data.dfs.dir would help.