Accumulo >> mail # user >> What API call can I use to get the number of (online) tablet servers of an Accumulo instance?

Re: What API call can I use to get the number of (online) tablet servers of an Accumulo instance?
Sorry...

instance.getConnector(user, pass).instanceOperations().getTabletServers()