MapReduce >> mail # user >> Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

+
rohit sarewar 2013-03-08, 10:46
Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager
Hi

Do you have rmr and rhdfs packages installed on all nodes?

For hadoop it doesnt matter what type of job is till you have libraries it
needs to run in the cluster.

Submitting any job would be fine.

Thanks