Pig >> mail # user >> TestHBaseStorage fails with timeout

Re: TestHBaseStorage fails with timeout
Which hadoop are you testing against? Most of the ticket you linked to
concerns Hadoop 0.23. Hadoop 0.20 is still the default.
Anything going on with your environment / classpath? Any hadoop, pig,
hbase env variables? Other mini hbase clusters that might have been
running at the same time?