Pig, mail # user - TestHBaseStorage fails with timeout

Re: TestHBaseStorage fails with timeout
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-06-06, 05:14
Which hadoop are you testing against? Most of the ticket you linked to
concerns Hadoop 0.23. Hadoop 0.20 is still the default.
Anything going on with your environment / classpath? Any hadoop, pig,
hbase env variables? Other mini hbase clusters that might have been
running at the same time?