HBase >> mail # user >> Schedule major compaction programmatically

Re: Schedule major compaction programmatically
I am thinking to add a function to check if a table or region in compaction
(major or minor).

I filed HBASE-6033. It won't show status of a specific compaction request.
Will this help?

Thanks,
Jimmy