HBase >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-07, 06:12
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 07:23
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-08, 16:05
+
Stack 2012-08-16, 15:56
Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
Hi Stack ,
Should I hold my breath ? Let me know if you need a hand. Looking
forward towards 0.92.2 RC.

-Shrijeet

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks, Stack. I can spend some time in the testing of the RC.
>>

> FYI, I'm running builds up on jenkins of current 0.92 trunk.  I'm
> finding a few tests are flakey.   Looking into it.  Will cut an RC
> after I get things to settle some.
>
> St.Ack
+
Stack 2012-08-17, 18:40