Hive >> mail # user >> hive cann't support setting queryTimeout

hive cann't support setting queryTimeout
Hi,all
when I using hive through jdbc,and execute the code below.
Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
stmt.setQueryTimeout(10);
hive thrown the exception "Method not support." so how can I set the query timeout like using mysql?
And is this an issue for hive?