MapReduce >> mail # user >> Unblacklist a blacklisted tracker (at job level)?

Unblacklist a blacklisted tracker (at job level)?
I'm currently running a long-running job.  One of our nodes was
misconfigured, however, and so got blacklisted in the job.

I've since corrected the problem, though, and restarted the tasktracker.
  But how can I "un-blacklist" the tasktracker so that the job starts
using it again?

TIA,

DR