MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to build Hadoop 1.0.3?

How to build Hadoop 1.0.3?
Hi,

I have successfuly retreived hadoop trunk, and built it following the
wiki instructions.

I have now extracted the Hadoop 1.0.3 branch and would like to build
it, but seems the same build instructions are not working for 1.0.3

Can anyone point me to the steps to follow to build this release?

Thanks,

JM
+
Harsh J 2012-12-08, 00:04