MapReduce >> mail # user >> While Inserting data into hive Why I colud not able to query ?

While Inserting data into hive Why I colud not able to query ?
Dear All,
  Did any one faced the issue :
   While Loading  huge dataset into hive table , hive restricting me to
query from same table.

  I have set hive.support.concurrency=true, still showing

conflicting lock present for TABLENAME mode SHARED

<property>
  <name>hive.support.concurrency</name>
  <value>true</value>
  <description>Whether hive supports concurrency or not. A zookeeper
instance must be up and running for the default hive lock manager to
support read-write locks.</description>
</property>
If It is  like that then how to solve that issue? is there any row lock
?

Regards