Accumulo >> mail # user >> new combiners

Am I doing this right? I'm trying to enable the SummingOperator for all column families using 1.4.0.

conn.tableOperations().create(name);

EnumSet<IteratorScope> scopes = EnumSet.allOf(IteratorScope.class);
Map<String,String> options = new HashMap<String, String>();
options.put("type", "STRING");

IteratorSetting its = new IteratorSetting(10, "weightSummer", "org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.user.SummingCombiner", scopes, options);
Combiner.setCombineAllColumns(its, true);

conn.tableOperations().attachIterator(name, its);