Kafka, mail # dev - where does the in-memory log to file persistence take place

where does the in-memory log to file persistence take place
S Ahmed 2012-05-07, 19:12
I can barely read scala, but I'm curious where the applications performs
the operation of taking the in-memory log and persisting it to the
database, all the while accepting new log messages and removing the keys of
the messages that have been persisted to disk.

I'm guessing you have used the concurrenthashmap where the key is a topic,
and once the flush timeout has been reached a background thread will
 somehow persist and remove the keys.
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-05-07, 19:14
+