MapReduce, mail # user - Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem

+
murthy nvvs 2012-10-11, 04:54
Re: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-11, 21:31
What Hadoop version did you install? Can you provide the .address
settings for your NN and one of your DNs? If you visit /dfshealth.jsp
on your NN, how many live nodes and dead nodes does it report?

-andy

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM, murthy nvvs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         I had made Hadoop setup & set all the configuration files.
> when go to this url through browser http://localhost:50070, it opened well
> but when i clicked on BrowseTheFileSystem ,
> its redirecting to
> 0.0.0.0:50070/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeinfoport=500070&dir=/
> its showing some 404 error in this page.
>

> Thanks,
> Murthy
+
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-10-11, 21:35