MapReduce >> mail # user >> Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem

Re: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
What Hadoop version did you install? Can you provide the .address
settings for your NN and one of your DNs? If you visit /dfshealth.jsp
on your NN, how many live nodes and dead nodes does it report?

-andy