HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode

Re: HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode
Hello Pal,

    Add 127.0.0.1 along with the hostname of your vm, where you are running
your Hbase, into its /etc/hosts file. You are running Hbase in pseudo
distributed mode, but the logs show that the connection request is going to
some other IP.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/