Zookeeper, mail # user - Maximum size of a snapshot

Re: Maximum size of a snapshot
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-16, 14:16
And another extension on top of Kishore's question: do the reelections
happen if the previously elected leader remains in the cluster? In other
words, what events can trigger re-election and the corresponding temporary
degradation of the service provided by Zookeeper?
Thank you,
/Sergey